Saturday, April 5, 2008

You Are Healed Because of the Blood of Jesus

You Are Healed Because of the Blood of Jesus
By Bishop Keith A. Butler

March 27

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (KJV)

Witnessing in the earth is the blood of Jesus. It is a witness to your healing. Your body may be wracked with pain, but the blood speaks out, YOU ARE HEALED. Now receive your healing today.

Because we are in Christ, we can now live in right standing with God. He is working with us. His power goes in front of us. And the Bible said we are healed. If you were healed then you are healed. And if you are healed then you is healed. I know that is not proper English, but it gets the point across.

You are presently healed. So today, I want you to make this confession of faith: "I am healed from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, because of the blood. And therefore I say my brain is healed and works perfectly. I am not having Alzheimer's when I get old. My brain will be sharp as it is now in the name of Jesus. I will praise God and be able to do everything I can do now when I am 105.

"My eyes, nose, and mouth are healed. My teeth, tongue and gums are healed in the name of Jesus. My neck is healed. My heart, liver and lungs are healed. My colon, my blood and my skin are healed. My bones and my feet are healed. The Bible said I am healed because of the blood. Therefore, I am healed and I am going to act like it.

"I am going to walk like it, talk like it, and go to bed and get up and praise God. This is another day that I am healed before God Almighty. And when sickness and disease try to come on my body that sickness cannot stand, because the blood was shed. Sickness and disease, get off me in the name of Jesus!"

That is living like you are in righteousness. That is living like the blood works. When a headache comes on, the first thing you do is put the gospel in your mouth and speak it, before reaching for a pain reliever. Healing was given to you as a right because of the blood.

Because of the blood, sickness and disease stops before it gets to you. Your family might have had five generations of cancer but it stops with you. They were not under the blood, but you are. They did not know how to stand, but you do. So take the Word of God and stand. As you stand, you will enter into a life of divine health in Christ Jesus.

Scripture References: Matthew 4:24; Acts 10:38

No comments: