Saturday, April 5, 2008

My first official blog ever.

Hello Everyone,
It is the incredible "ME"...Tanya Hicks. In the past 3 wks, I've been told "start a blog, or become a blogger". Well, the time has come and I hope, with enough research, I can bring you the latest on Religion (BTW...I LOVE THE LORD), World News/Current Events, Fashion/Style, Clothes, shoes, and handbag sales (a sista loves to shop), Movie Releases, Album debuts, Gossip (I need deliverance), Words of wisdom (shared by many), Wedding tips (I'm a wedding coordinator...call me...wink, wink) and a lot more. So, welcome and take your time to read all my blogs and be sure to keep it real, or as I like to say...maintain your integrity while being honest...as you choose to respond.

First step toward success requires that you step away from procrastination. I just made that up....GO Me! LOL Tanya

No comments: